Sunday, October 10, 2010

Progress 10/10

Loaded in Champions: Return to Arms. Blew through the Orc caves, and got myself a nifty shovel, which is what is necessary to get into the tombs, which will be the next phase of the operation on this level. Checkmark Achieved.
_____________________________________________________________________
Level Grinding in Suikoden 5. Need to get three of the main characters to level 17. Wandered around the woods about 20 times in a row, to get to Level 16, and after being bored stiff, I'm logging off for now. This is not a checkmark yet, but we're getting there.

____________________________________________________________________

Started playing this round of Space Empires 5. Starting to build fleets, got to level 1 in Computer Technology. Having a serious problem with planet resources. I'll have to figure out how to increase the resources on each planet. 45 minutes into the hour long turn, I have 15 minutes left to play before a checkmark is earned.
___________________________________________________________________

Tried the Ace of Clubs mission in Mercenaries four more times. And I'm dead four more times! Gah!
__________________________________________________________________________

Put in Final Fantasy 12. I have to level grind two levels this turn. So, I might as well try to hunt a big ol monster. After meeting with a contact, I start the hunt for a giant rock creature. I head into the mines, and increase a level destroying undead skeletons and bats. They aren't called bats in the game. Trust me, they're bats. Three of my characters gain a level. Not a bad start.

I come across the rock monster thing. It kicks my ass. I run away! I head all the way out of the mines, back to the save point. Well, three out of six characters up a level. That's a good start to the grinding.
_________________________________________________________________________

Let's try a Shooter: Medal of Honor: European Assault.

In the first big mission there are five different sub-missions. You don't have to do them all, but I have decided that I want to try it.

Gah! I can get to about three of the missions solved, before eating too many bullets, and ending up face-down in a pool of my own blood. I try it 4 times, that's enough of this for now.

_______________________________________________________________________
World Series of Poker: I need to grind through cash games in order to get myself enough cash to participate in the professional circuit. Unfortunately, I don't have it tonight, and get wiped out in both a Texas Hold' Em game, and in an Omaha Hi-Low. Ah, shucks!
_________________________________________________________________________
Devil May Cry - For the first time, it is unclear where I need to go and what I need to do. I grind through the mansion slaying demon puppet things all over the place. There is some glowing thing on the map on the 4th floor, but I haven't figured out how to get up there. I do solve 2 mini-quests and increase my health bar. Nice!

We'll get back to this, since I've been wandering back and forth aimlessly for a long time, and I'm kinda bored now.
_________________________________________________________________________


The Scoreboard for Round 3:

EPIC - OTHER GENRES 5 of 6 defeated
Kingdom Hearts - 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 3
Mercenaries - 2 (Super Long Ace Mission!)
Rogue Galaxy - 3
Star Ocean - 3
Xenosaga - 3

ROCKSTAR MISSION BASED 5 of 6
Assassin's Creed - 2
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 3
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - 3
Manhunt 2 - 3
The Warriors - 3
Urbz - 3
____________________________________________________________

Round 4 Scoreboard:

MIND TEASERS: 1 of 6
Chess Titans - 3
Gabriel Knight - 3
Mahjong Titans - 3
Sherlock Holmes - 3
Spider Solitaire - 4
World Series of Poker - 3 (I'm broke! Need to win in some cash games)

STRATEGY: 0 of 6
Civilization 4 - 3
Gladius - 3
Master of Orion: 3
Space Empires - 3 (45 minutes played)
Suikoden Tactics - 3
World of Mixed Martial Arts - 3

SHOOTER: 0 of 6
Crysis - 3
Fallout 3 - 3
Killzone - 3
Medal Of Honor - European Assault: 3  (5 sub-missions makes for a tough scenario)
Ring of Red - 3
Star Wars Battlefront - 3

PURE ACTION: 0 of 6
Devil May Cry - 3 (Which way do I go? Huh? Huh? Huh?)
God of War - 3
Gran Turismo 3 -  3
Madden Football - 3
Soul Reaver 2 - 3
Soul Caliber - 3

SWORD SLASHERS - 1 of 6
Champions: Return to Arms - 4
Dark Cloud - 3
Drakengard - 3
.Hack Infection - 3
 Oblivion: Elder Scrolls - 3
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - 3

EPIC - FANTASY - 0 of 6
Dragon's Age Origin - 2
Dragon's Quest 8 - 3
Final Fantasy 12 - 3 (Level Grinding in Progress)
Suikoden 3 - 3
Suikoden 4 - 3
Suikoden 5 - 3 (Level Grinding in Progress)

EPIC - OTHER GENRES Locked
Kingdom Hearts - 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 3
Mercenaries - 2
Rogue Galaxy - 3
Star Ocean - 3
Xenosaga - 3

ROCKSTAR MISSION BASED - Locked
Assassin's Creed - 2
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 3
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - 3
Manhunt 2 - 3
The Warriors - 3
Urbz - 3

GAMES THAT GOT THE BOOT DUE TO SUCKAGE

STRATEGY
1) Europa Universalis III

SWORD SLASHERS
1) Shadows of Rome

SHOOTERS
1) Freedom Fighters






No comments:

Post a Comment