Sunday, August 29, 2010

8-29 Progress

When I was young, my mother and her friends used to sit around a table playing Mahjong. Mahjong Titans is NOT Mahjong. It's a matching game. You know like you used to play in Kindergarten. Match two of a kind and they vanish. Except the trick is there are two of each pair, so you might match the wrong two of a kind, and then your screwed! Screwed I tell you. Okay Mahjong Titans. I am here to get me some!

Update: DAMN IT! 0-4! I will beat you Mahjong Titans. You wait and see!
___________________________________________________________________________

Re-Started Crysis, and made it through the first two checkpoints. That's two checkmarks to get Crysis back even on the list. Poor Aztec didn't make it though. He got kill-i-fied. Never got out of the parachute. And then we vaporized him. Buh bye Aztec! I knew you...not so well. You had a line or two in the initial cut scene. I didn't get that attached, buddy. Sorry!
__________________________________________________________________________

Onto Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I defeated Bullseye to stop the Hellicarrier's nuclear missle. Checkmark acquired. I was playing as Mr. Fantastic and kept accidentally hitting the wrong button, and turning myself into a living pinball. Oops. Good thing Ghost Rider killed everything that moved while I, you know, covered the rear.
________________________________________________________________________________
I decided to continue building colonies in Space Empires. But aliens showed up and took one of my first five colonies. That means war! Okay, so when these aliens showed up, they offered me a ridiculous one-sided treatise. I countered with a fair, even offer. They turned it down. They then provided me with another one-sided ludicrous treaty. I countered with a super fair offer, slightly favorable to them. They turned it down.

Now they took one of my colonies. Okay, you bastards. I tried to be nice. Now it's on! I am just getting used to this game, having never played it before. So we'll see if I can hold my own against these alien slimepods.  As I have only played half an hour of the game, I still have another half hour before I checkmark this strategy game and move on.

Here's where we are now with the entire scenario:

MIND TEASERS:
Chess Titans - 1
Gabriel Knight - 1
Mahjong Titans - 1
Sherlock Holmes - 2
Spider Solitaire - 2
World Series of Poker - 1

STRATEGY:
Civilization - 2
Europa Universalis - 1
Gladius - 2
Space Empires - 1 (1/2 hour played. 1/2 hour to go until checkmark)
Suikoden Tactics - 1
World of Mixed Martial Arts - 2

SHOOTER:
Crysis - 2
Fallout 3 - 1
Killzone - 2
Resident Evil 4 - 1
Ring of Red - 1

PURE ACTION:

Devil May Cry - 2
God of War - 1
Madden Football - 2
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - 2
Soul Reaver 2 - 2
Soul Caliber - 1

SWORD SLASHERS
Champions: Return to Arms - 1
Dark Cloud - 1
Drakengard - 2
.Hack Infection - 1 (Level Grinding in progress)
Oblivion: Elder Scrolls - 1
Shadow of Rome - 1

EPIC - FANTASY
Dragon's Age Origin - 1
Dragon's Quest 8 - 1
Final Fantasy 12 - 1
Suikoden 3 - 1
Suikoden 4 - 2
Suikoden 5 - 1

EPIC - OTHER GENRES
Kingdom Hearts - 1
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 2
Mercenaries - 1
Rogue Galaxy - 1
Star Ocean - 1
Xenosaga - 1

ROCKSTAR MISSION BASED
Assassin's Creed - 1
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1
Hulk - 1
Manhunt 2 - 1
The Warriors - 1
Urbz - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment