Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Checklist Situation 8-28-2010

Here are all the games, in the genres, with the number of checkmarks next to them. There are two games, The Hulk, and Xenosaga, with no checkmarks. This is because I can't get past the current mission in Hulk, and because I got my butt whooped by the current Boss in Xenosaga. Yes, there are some games with 2 checkmarks. I have decided for my own sake of fun, that when I get a checkmark in all of the games in a category, then I can proceed and play all of the games in that category again, up until 2 higher than the lowest other game.

In other words, since I have 2 games at zero checkmarks, the games that have 2 checkmarks cannot be played again until I clear the current situations in Hulk and Xenosaga. But I am free to play anything with one checkmark, that is not in the same genre as Hulk (Rockstar) and Xenosaga (Epic Other).

So, here's where we are overall. I started this system on July 14th, 2010 and have been making tweaks as I go. So its been about 6 weeks so far.

MIND TEASERS:      
Chess Titans - 1
Gabriel Knight - 1
Mahjong Titans - 1
Sherlock Holmes - 2
Spider Solitaire - 2
World Series of Poker - 1

STRATEGY:
Civilization  - 2
Europa Universalis - 1
Gladius - 2
Space Empires - 1
Suikoden Tactics - 1
World of Mixed Martial Arts - 2

SHOOTER: 
Crysis - 1 (almost at 2 with current save spot)
Fallout 3 - 1
Killzone - 2
Resident Evil 4 - 1
Ring of Red - 1

PURE ACTION:
Devil May Cry - 2
God of War - 1
Madden Football - 2
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - 2
Soul Reaver 2 - 2
Soul Caliber - 1

SWORD SLASHERS
Champions: Return to Arms - 1
Dark Cloud - 1
Drakengard - 2
.Hack Infection - 1 (Level Grinding in progress)
Oblivion: Elder Scrolls - 1
Shadow of Rome - 1

EPIC - FANTASY
Dragon's Age Origin - 1
Dragon's Quest 8 - 1
Final Fantasy 12 - 1
Suikoden 3 - 1
Suikoden 4 - 1 (Mission in progress)
Suikoden 5 - 1

EPIC - OTHER GENRES
Kingdom Hearts - 1
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 1
Mercenaries - 1
Rogue Galaxy - 1
Star Ocean - 1
Xenosaga - 0

ROCKSTAR MISSION BASED
Assassin's Creed - 1
GTA: Liberty City Stories - 1
Hulk - 0
Manhunt 2 - 1
The Warriors - 1
Urbz - 1

So that's the current tally of game advancements since the system began. Think I'm going too slow? I have a life too, ya know! We'll see what happens come the winter. I am notorious for hibernating like a bear, so I anticipate lots of checkmarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment