Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CONTRIBUTE TO THE INSANITY PROJECT (not money)

No, don't worry, I'm not taking money.

There are three ways you can contribute to the Insanity Project!

1) Tell Others. Writing a blog is useless unless people are reading. Many of you readers have not joined as Followers, which you can do with Google Connect, or so it says. Right now, I can't tell how many readers I've got! While creating this online journal about my gaming adventures is fun, this is meant to be read and enjoyed by others. Feel free to tell everyone you want about it, so they can read and enjoy as well.

2) Write comments! It'll be fun for me when the Insanity Project becomes interactive, and you all write funny, goofy, even informative comments. Please no game spoilers in advance of where I am in the games. But feel free to share your own stories, especially if you've played these games and remember something funny that happened to you in the precise spot I'm at in a game.

3) You can donate games to the project. I will take PC games and Playstation 2 games off your hands. Let's face it, Gamestop gives how much for a PS2 game now? Like 50 cents worth of store credit? While I have no shortage of games right now thanks to my own collection and one about to be given to me by Eric Enright, who knows where we'll be six months from now. If you have computer games just sitting around collecting dust, why not give them away -- to the Insanity Project? As you can all see, I'll play just about any damn thing! And I'll be grateful for your contributions.

Okay, then...back to the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment